http://rays-hvac.com/wp-content/uploads/how-a-package-system-works.jpg 446 500 theVR http://rays-hvac.com/wp-content/uploads/rays-heat-air-logo.png theVR2015-03-15 15:30:202015-03-15 15:49:12How a Packaged HVAC System Works
Central Air Conditioner Facts:
- Package units are unique, all-in-one systems that supply both cooling and heating equipment in one “package.”
These units sit on the ground or rooftop outside of your home or business.
- Package units come in three forms:
- Packaged heat pumps offer heating and cooling using heat pump technology.
- Packaged air conditioners cool your home and can heat it as well, using electrical strip heat.
- Packaged gas-electric units offer all-in-one air conditioning and natural gas-powered furnace performance.
Central Air Conditioner Benefits:
- Space efficiency – Unlike split-system units, all components of a complete heating and cooling system are contained
in one location, making package units ideal for situations in which indoor space is at a premium.
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling performance – All Goodman package units offer 13 SEER or higher cooling
performance. Our package gas/electric units offer 80% AFUE heating performance, as well.